THEY ONLY PAY US NEAR MINIMUM WAGE. CHEAP BASTARDS.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THEY ONLY PAY US NEAR MINIMUM WAGE. CHEAP BASTARDS.

We are employees of LOBLAWS at the EAST MALL and BURNHAMTHORPE STORE.The cheap bastards only look out for themselves and pay us near minimum wage.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Neave. She messaged me once

Go down 
AuthorMessage
abdullah

Lisa Neave. She messaged me once Empty
PostSubject: Lisa Neave. She messaged me once   Lisa Neave. She messaged me once EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 5:04 pm

She did give me a message once and whispered in my ear that some extras were avilable AT AN EXTRA COST inshallah! So I was surprised skip tracer put her information up. Go skipper go!

Skip Tracer

PostSubject: Re: Is this the guy making $$$ while we slave Mon May 02, 2016 1:35 am
Hey Horny T,

Got off the plane a few hours ago so I am at the office catching up on new stuff that came in since Thursday.

Here is the example how easy it is to get information about people if you have basic information.

This was a chick who was stupid enough to give someone her drivers licence.

Here it goes:

Number is N2063-47669-26010 which makes her birthdate October 10, 1992
Name on licence LISA L Neave and an address 1810-620 Lolita Gardens L5A 3K7

Because she is young I have an excuse to believe she owes on a student loan so I go fishing and here is what I found:
SIN 551 653 025
Low interest Visa 4520 0500 2847 1405 credit limit $15 000.00 which was not always
paid on time.
Business Phone at one time 905 271 4573
Car 2014 Chrysler 200
Humber Graduate and has professional qualification - RMT

Other information can also be found using your favourite search engine

TOTAL TIME TAKEN TO GET THIS INFORMATION ---- a few minutes less than it took to brew a coffee in the lunch room.
Back to top Go down

Lisa Neave. She messaged me once
Page 1 of 1