THEY ONLY PAY US NEAR MINIMUM WAGE. CHEAP BASTARDS.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THEY ONLY PAY US NEAR MINIMUM WAGE. CHEAP BASTARDS.

We are employees of LOBLAWS at the EAST MALL and BURNHAMTHORPE STORE.The cheap bastards only look out for themselves and pay us near minimum wage.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey people. You keep leaving a link

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christie

Hey people. You keep leaving a link Empty
PostSubject: Hey people. You keep leaving a link   Hey people. You keep leaving a link EmptyWed May 18, 2016 3:51 pm

Hey people. You keep leaving a link to this site on my FB pages. And yeah I feel sorry for those poor fuckers making under average wages. Just tell them to go back to uni and get a fucking degree in something that is in demand. Get a real job and stick to it.
Back to top Go down
Beach Bum

Hey people. You keep leaving a link Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey people. You keep leaving a link   Hey people. You keep leaving a link EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:20 am

Christie wrote:
Hey people. You  keep leaving a link to this site on my FB pages. And yeah I feel sorry for those poor fuckers making under average wages. Just tell them to go back to uni and get a fucking degree in something that is in demand. Get a real job and stick to it.

Dont know what is the colour of the shy where u are but jobs dont seem to come in cereal boxes...thats why I am hanging around the Costa Brava mixing drinks for those Europeans who do have jobs.I have a degree in English Lit and here I am getting almost nothing and living off tips.So some will think minimum wage is a blessing and an opportunity.
Back to top Go down

Hey people. You keep leaving a link
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THEY ONLY PAY US NEAR MINIMUM WAGE. CHEAP BASTARDS. :: GENERAL :: Your first forum-
Jump to: