THEY ONLY PAY US NEAR MINIMUM WAGE. CHEAP BASTARDS.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THEY ONLY PAY US NEAR MINIMUM WAGE. CHEAP BASTARDS.

We are employees of LOBLAWS at the EAST MALL and BURNHAMTHORPE STORE.The cheap bastards only look out for themselves and pay us near minimum wage.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Found this on another site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dissatisfied

Found this on another site Empty
PostSubject: Found this on another site   Found this on another site EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 11:00 pm

The Coronavirus is BEAUTIFUL. It is Picturesque. I love it because I am asymptomatic. Asymptomatic are people who carry the active virus in their body but never develop any symptoms, at least that is what I was told when I asked to be tested in France. The nurse who gave me the test gave me a slip of paper with a number because in France I was not registered under their health scheme but was given instructions how to get my results and I was on my merry way.
Fast forward a couple of weeks, my business trip was over and I was waiting for a delayed flight in Toulouse saw the slip of paper for my test so I looked for a WIFI and after running around in an unfamiliar airport I managed to login after three ties and was quite shocked to see the word “asymptomatique” in bright yellow. SHOCKED..oh fuck! Did I get it in one of the meetings or was it that fraulein from Munich who I fucked after a long dragged out meeting. Well whatever they say about this virus the effects on me seem to be non-existent. I had a sore throat which I put down to too many cigarettes and it only lasted a day and a half. My only worry was that my temperature might have been elevated and I might have a problem. Fortunately I had brought with me some extra strength Tylenol which I took in double dose and I had no trouble boarding the plane to Paris for my connection to Toronto. But there was this woman who pulled over one guy and took his temp with some fancy looking scanner. Never did see the guy on the plane. When we got to Paris people were getting the same treatment but I got on the plane. Finally I got home to Toronto only to be expected to self-isolate. You kidding? My first stop was at Loblaws on Burhamthorpe and the LCBO for essentials and then home!!!!! Since then I have been out at a few garden parties at my place just off Renfrew and also at a neigbours. So far nobody got the “Wuhan Virus” at least as far as I know. People like Trudeau and Ford are making all the fuss about people dying at nursing homes but the reality is that old people are dying of many ailments but the virus is only helping a few of those to meet their maker. Same bullshit as all those vaccines. Believe all the statistics at your peril!!!!!!!!! Anyway pray that the WV will adjust the world’s population. So there was
Back to top Go down

Found this on another site
Page 1 of 1