THEY ONLY PAY US NEAR MINIMUM WAGE. CHEAP BASTARDS.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THEY ONLY PAY US NEAR MINIMUM WAGE. CHEAP BASTARDS.

We are employees of LOBLAWS at the EAST MALL and BURNHAMTHORPE STORE.The cheap bastards only look out for themselves and pay us near minimum wage.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Security Guards are also minimum wagers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter

Security Guards are also minimum wagers Empty
PostSubject: Security Guards are also minimum wagers   Security Guards are also minimum wagers EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 10:44 pm

Hey everybody

I went to St josephs Hospital this afternoon cuz I broke a bone in my foot over the long weekend and wanted to go to that fracture clinic that they have hoping someone could give me some pills and an xray. Just to get into that place there was some security gard shoving a mask in my face when I had one on. Fucking idiot couldn’t see I was in pain. So I activated my cameraphone which was in my undershirt pocket and got a few repeat pics of the cocksucker. Bet he was a minimum wager who could not find or get a real job and had to settle for an underpaying job in security. Anyway I also got his name and that he drives a beat up 2009 Honda Civic which he parked level 1. One tire is semi flat and I hope it will be totally flat by the end of his shift.  Anyway my buddy and I are are looking for a pedo site where we can post the pics I got from the hospital.  Hope 6 month from now someone will call his boss and tell him that a pedo employee  has been hired. By that time the original post should have a few replies and many will pass on many copies.
Back to top Go down
Rotten Veggies

Security Guards are also minimum wagers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Security Guards are also minimum wagers   Security Guards are also minimum wagers EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 10:26 pm

Hunter wrote:
Hey everybody

I went to St josephs Hospital this afternoon cuz I broke a bone in my foot over the long weekend and wanted to go to that fracture clinic that they have hoping someone could give me some pills and an xray. Just to get into that place there was some security gard shoving a mask in my face when I had one on. Fucking idiot couldn’t see I was in pain. So I activated my cameraphone which was in my undershirt pocket and got a few repeat pics of the cocksucker. Bet he was a minimum wager who could not find or get a real job and had to settle for an underpaying job in security. Anyway I also got his name and that he drives a beat up 2009 Honda Civic which he parked level 1. One tire is semi flat and I hope it will be totally flat by the end of his shift.  Anyway my buddy and I are are looking for a pedo site where we can post the pics I got from the hospital.  Hope 6 month from now someone will call his boss and tell him that a pedo employee  has been hired. By that time the original post should have a few replies and many will pass on many copies.

They r wannabe cops but without the wages,benefiets etc. Okay for a student but not if you want a career path to a better life.
Notice how many are Pakis and Indians.  Some are even well educated but somehow do not get hired.for better jobs. Wonder why/
Back to top Go down

Security Guards are also minimum wagers
Page 1 of 1