THEY ONLY PAY US NEAR MINIMUM WAGE. CHEAP BASTARDS.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THEY ONLY PAY US NEAR MINIMUM WAGE. CHEAP BASTARDS.

We are employees of LOBLAWS at the EAST MALL and BURNHAMTHORPE STORE.The cheap bastards only look out for themselves and pay us near minimum wage.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So fed up with this job.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
transferred

So fed up with this job. Empty
PostSubject: So fed up with this job.   So fed up with this job. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 2:22 am

Got this early childhood certificate from college. No jobs there now I am back in this minimum wage type of job. The only good part is the guy over in meats fucks really well but can rarely take me out because he does not earn much more than me.

So fed up with this job. Loblaws
Back to top Go down
stayed

So fed up with this job. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So fed up with this job.   So fed up with this job. EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 4:44 pm

Sorry to hear your prob tran.

Guess what I struck luck. My science degree just got me a job with a large pharmaceutical co as a sales rep to cover the area north of T.O. the job requires that I visit doctors/hospitals/pharmacists, has a good salary, COMPANY CAR + EXPENSE ACCOUNT + PENSION + BENEFITS. I just finished the basic training and am starting the practical Tuesday. Got to tell you the best day in my life was when I told my boss at Loblaws I was moving on.
Back to top Go down

So fed up with this job.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THEY ONLY PAY US NEAR MINIMUM WAGE. CHEAP BASTARDS. :: GENERAL :: Your first forum-
Jump to: