THEY ONLY PAY US NEAR MINIMUM WAGE. CHEAP BASTARDS.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THEY ONLY PAY US NEAR MINIMUM WAGE. CHEAP BASTARDS.

We are employees of LOBLAWS at the EAST MALL and BURNHAMTHORPE STORE.The cheap bastards only look out for themselves and pay us near minimum wage.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fed up with no real prospects

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fisher

Fed up with no real prospects Empty
PostSubject: Fed up with no real prospects   Fed up with no real prospects EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 12:48 am

You hate your job, but what can you do about it? First, assess your situation to determine what your next step should be. Learn how to survive at a job you hate, how to get out without hurting your career, and what you can do to not hate your next job. In my case I am working as a sales clerk at Loblaw - one of the more expensive grocery stores in the east mall/burnhamthorpe area of Toronto. Hate to say it but I am over qualified for my job (have a degree) and had to lie about my education and had a friend at another company say I worked there while getting my degree.
Can't wait to get a better job with real career prospects, a real pension etc.

Anybody else in that situation?
Back to top Go down
Horny Toad

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with no real prospects   Fed up with no real prospects EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 1:02 am

M also over qualified and feel shitty having to work with a bunch of hags who make a career working for this company. Sooner or later something will come up but in the meantime have to live at home a bit longer. at least I am getting lots of free tenderloin from the meat dept. They wrap a couple of kg of tenderloin and simply put 4011 on the package. Just check it out by entering 4011 and the machine thinks you have bought a couple kg of bananas. The checkout people are in on it because a couple of the girls are doing it 2. Hey why not....its BBQ time and the company is a bit cheap on our pay. BTW on occasion slip a $10 to the meat person or the checkout woman.
Back to top Go down
bitch

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with no real prospects   Fed up with no real prospects EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 4:45 pm

Maybe I did not hang out with the right crowd cuz I need cheap groceries too. I work in the day mostly. Surprised "Magic Mike" has not figured it out. When he does shit will fly like big time.
Back to top Go down
customer

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with no real prospects   Fed up with no real prospects EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 5:09 pm

I saw a link to your magic mike.Is this the guy and if so who are the people making the memes.

Fed up with no real prospects 13bk28via Imgflip Meme Maker
Back to top Go down
lumbar

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with no real prospects   Fed up with no real prospects EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 5:22 pm

How about a pic of the hot bitch on chekout to give me a good shopping experience at your store.
Back to top Go down
lumbar

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with no real prospects   Fed up with no real prospects EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 5:23 pm

How about a pic of the hot bitch on chekout to give me a good shopping experience at your store.
Back to top Go down
lumbar

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with no real prospects   Fed up with no real prospects EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 5:32 pm

Found another pis

Fed up with no real prospects 13blxsvia Imgflip Meme Maker
Back to top Go down
Horny Toad

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with no real prospects   Fed up with no real prospects EmptySun May 01, 2016 4:15 pm

checked out the last pic on Google and it was a variation of William Shatner's ad from the early 1970's. bit of a comedown from being Capt. Kirk.

Our checkout girls - aka older bitches - are anything but hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with no real prospects   Fed up with no real prospects Empty

Back to top Go down

Fed up with no real prospects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THEY ONLY PAY US NEAR MINIMUM WAGE. CHEAP BASTARDS. :: GENERAL :: Your first forum-
Jump to: