THEY ONLY PAY US NEAR MINIMUM WAGE. CHEAP BASTARDS.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THEY ONLY PAY US NEAR MINIMUM WAGE. CHEAP BASTARDS.

We are employees of LOBLAWS at the EAST MALL and BURNHAMTHORPE STORE.The cheap bastards only look out for themselves and pay us near minimum wage.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One of the checkout girls is collecting drivers info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dissatisfied

One of the checkout girls is collecting drivers info Empty
PostSubject: One of the checkout girls is collecting drivers info   One of the checkout girls is collecting drivers info EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:36 pm

Yeah u got that rite. She is collecting names and birthdays as in credit card apps.

Here is a few she got.

Abdi Farhan A1017 25916 90305 220 Oak St., #2305
Tor M5A 2E1

Paul Arnold A7490 61926 00320 DOB 1960 02 20

YEAH LETS GET SOME CREDIT CARDS AND HIT THE ATM
Back to top Go down
$15/ph

PostSubject: Re: One of the checkout girls is collecting drivers info   One of the checkout girls is collecting drivers info EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:49 pm

I am from LA and we do make $15 as min wage but you got better fringe benefits like free health and access to obtaining credit card info. Max out a couple of those cards and you save more than what you earn in 6 months.
Back to top Go down
Skip Tracer

PostSubject: Re: One of the checkout girls is collecting drivers info   One of the checkout girls is collecting drivers info EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 8:36 pm

dissatisfied wrote:
Yeah u got that rite. She is collecting names and birthdays as in credit card apps.

Here is a few she got.

Abdi Farhan  A1017 25916 90305   220 Oak St., #2305
Tor M5A 2E1

Paul Arnold    A7490 61926 00320  DOB 1960 02 20

YEAH LETS GET SOME CREDIT CARDS AND HIT THE ATM

Hey people,

Accept a little advice from a guy who makes a living chasing people who owe money. As skip chaser for a collection company specializing in Student Loans I have access to a lot more information than the guy who is looking for you when you skipped out on your cell phone bill, or you Visa bill. Fact is my primary focus would be “who is paying CPP premiums and where does it come from” - so assuming you are working “above the table”, most likely I have got you, your birth date and of course your SIN. You probably suspected that all along but of course everybody denies that such information is available outside your tax collector.

So lets analyze why companies or often company employees collect your personal information.

First lets see what the drivers licence offers.

a. It has your correct address most of the time.
b. It has your date of birth which is a bio-constant.

In addition a chat could reveal where you work; and there are a few more things that can be extracted.

All this basic information can be used to get you credit cards by the clerk who has got your information. If it is the merchant who collects the information the the information will be sent on to telemarketers for a small fee.

My advice! Guard your information and tell the merchant/clerk that the competition is down the road. My guess is that Loblaws is afraid of Walmart and will back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the checkout girls is collecting drivers info   One of the checkout girls is collecting drivers info Empty

Back to top Go down

One of the checkout girls is collecting drivers info
Page 1 of 1